January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Max!

Today Max is one year old! Today I can officially say that I have three kids ages 3, 2, and 1. It sounds much crazier than it is. Thinking back to before I had kids, if someone told me they had three kids, ages 3, 2 and 1, I would have thought they were insane. But aside for the occasional pulling-out-your-hair moment (which I feel any parent has, no matter how many kids or what the ages), I pleased to announce that I don't feel life in general is about to put in the R-wing anytime soon. I hear people say, "I have 4 under 5" and I think...oooh, wow, that must be chaotic. It's strange how it can sound so nutty but when you are living it it is quite do-able.

At 1 year, Max is cruising furniture but hasn't ventured out for a step yet. He likes to eat pretty much anything given to him. He does the mamama and dadadada noises. He likes to "dance" in his highchair. I'd say his favorite game is clicking his tounge and is very happy when you will play along with him.

Happy Birthday Max!

No comments: